Tourism News

Signing credit contract to build passenger terminal - Cam Ranh International Airport

On the morning of February 27th 2017, Cam Ranh International Terminal Joint Stock company in collaboration with the Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Foreign Trade of Vietnam (Vietcombank), Bank for Industry and Trade of Vietnam (Vietinbank) organized signing ceremony of credit agreement to build passenger terminal – Cam Ranh international Airport. Mr. Le Thanh Quang - Member of the Party Central Committee, the Provincial Party Committee Secretary; Mr. Tran Son Hai- Member of Provincial Standing Committee, Permanent Deputy Chairman of Khanh Hoa Provincial People’s Committee attended.

The scene of signing ceremony

At the ceremony, three units: Cam Ranh International Terminal Joint Stock company, Vietcombank, Vietinbank signed a credit agreement to finance the project "International passenger terminal – Cam Ranh International Airport". Specifically, besides 20% capital of investor, the remaining 80% will be co-sponsored by Vietcombank and Vietinbank at the rate of 50 - 50. In which, Vietcombank Nha Trang branch acts as the main bank, Vietinbank Khanh Hoa Branch is co-sponsored unit.

Reportedly, the project of passenger terminal with a total investment of 3,735 billion Dong invested by Cam Ranh International Terminal Joint Stock company, the units which are consultant designers are international contractor consortia including CPG Consultants PTe Ltd Company - PAE Co., Ltd. - Airport Design and Construction Consultancy One Member Limited Liability Company. The capacity of the terminal is to receive 8 million passengers/year, to be implemented in 2 phases: Phase 1, it is expected after 18 months of construction, the new station will be put into operation from the end of the first quarter of 2018, the possibility to serve peak up to 2,000 passengers, reaching a capacity of 4 million passengers/year. Phase 2 is expected to be completed after 2030, reaching a capacity of 8 million passengers/year with the ability to serve peak up 4,000 passengers. International passenger terminal after completion will have a total area of ​​nearly 60,000 m2, divided into 2 floors with 4 aprons for wide-body aircraft, 6 mobile aprons and 8 pipes to pick up passengers and 12 mobile lifts.

MY HAU

Các tin khác